CANNES 2013: Grey London heads 38 UK Film Craft nominations
By Simon Nias, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 June 2013 03:55PM
Sixteen UK agencies and production houses have bagged 38 Film Craft Lions nominations between them, topping last year's 30 shortlisted entries from nine agencies.
Grey London lead the charge with six nominations, four for its "get involved" execution for The Sun and two for Vodafone's "the kiss" work, followed by CHI & Partners, Abbot Mead Vickers BBDO and Wieden & Kennedy, with five shortlisted entries each.
CHI & Partners netted three shortlists for its Samsung works (two for "king of TV city" and one for "charge") and two for "model Britain" for TalkTalk.
Wieden & Kennedy's five nominations included two from its London arm for the "moon walking pony" viral for mobile operator Three.
MJZ London and Sonny London were shortlisted for their Heineken work, "the express" and "the final" respectively, for W&K Amsterdam, while Work London was shortlisted for Heineken "deja vu" for W&K New York.
Of the other UK nominees, 4Creative bagged four shortlisted entries for its "meet the superhumans" on-air promotion for Channel 4's Paralympic coverage, while Adam & Eve/DDB and Ogilvy & Mather both bagged two nominations each.
The remaining UK agencies, each with a single shortlisted entry, are: Havas Worldwide, TBWA, Saatchi & Saatchi, Mother London, Bartle Bogle Hegarty New York (entered by Rattling Stick London), Weapon7, JWT, BBDO New York (entered by The Mill London), and BBH London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Paid Search Manager Â– Leading Automotive Client-Up to £37k SYLEX Recruitment £27000 - £37000 per annum, London
- Creative Director Creative Recruitment £70000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Designer createselect Up to £35K pa, depending on experience, West London
- Technical Project Manager/Architect Red Sofa London £300.00 - £350.00 per day, London