Camelot hires The Big Kick for online games and scratchcards
By Simon Nias, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 24 June 2013 11:14AM
Camelot has hired The Big Kick to work on integrated campaigns for its Instant online games and scratchcards, while the agency has also extended its relationship with Tesco Mobile.
Camelot awarded the contract to develop a range of promotions across its Instant portfolio, including scratchcards and online instant win games, to The Big Kick following a competitive tender.
The Big Kick will be responsible for devising integrated campaigns and events for both individual games and the wider Instant brand that will deliver enhanced player engagement with the brand.
The sales promotion agency, which has been on the Tesco UK roster for the past two years, has also been appointed to handle the integrated in-store and colleague marketing communications for the brand campaign launch of Tesco Mobile.
This includes the in-store amplification for the series of above-the-line activity, including the recent TV spots from Wieden & Kennedy, which confront negative perceptions of Tesco Mobile using the strapline: "there's nothing funny about Tesco Mobile".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London