CANNES 2013: O&M London, Mother and 4Creative take gold in Film Lions
Ogilvy & Mather London, Mother London and 4Creative all won Gold Lions this evening, as UK companies took home 22 Lions, ten more than last year.
O&M London’s "camera shy" for Dove collected a Gold Lion, alongside Mother’s "playin' with my friends" for Ikea and 4Creative’s "meet the superhumans" for Channel 4’s coverage of the Paralympics.
O&M also received three Silver Lions for its "Bulgaria", "New Zealand" and "Himalayas" work for Expedia.
Although it did not get any golds, Bartle Bogle Hegarty London equalled O&M London’s four Lions with silvers for Robinsons and St John Ambulance, and two bronzes for the "Axe Apollo Space Academy", the brand known as Lynx in the UK.
McCann Melbourne’s "dumb ways to die" for Metro Trains added a Film Lion Grand Prix to its awards earlier in the week. Pereira & O'Dell San Francisco's "the beauty inside" work for Toshiba and Intel was awarded a Grand Prix Campaign.
Mother London’s "playin' with my friends" also got a Silver Lion, while Channel 4 also was awarded a Bronze Lion for "street race".
The final UK entrant to get two Lions was Weiden & Kennedy, winning silvers for Lurpak "weave your magic" and Nike "my time is now".
Last year, UK entrants only collected 12 Lions in total, and only two golds.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity