CANNES 2013: Campaign's beach party in pictures
Around 500 guests attended Campaign's annual party at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity last week.
The event at Carlton Beach, for which invites were highly in-demand, took place last Wednesday evening.
Guests tweeted live from the party, which was sponsored by the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising, Clearcast, MediaLink and Turn.
Attendees included the Bartle Bogle Hegarty founder, John Hegarty; Miles Young, the worldwide chief executive of Ogilvy & Mather; Moray MacLennan, the worldwide chief executive of M&C Saatchi; James Murphy, chief executive of Adam & Eve/DDB; and Nicola Mendelsohn, the incoming vice president for EMEA at Facebook.
Also present were Campaign’s UK editor Danny Rogers, and Andrew Cooper, the Diet Coke "hunk" from the brand’s recent ads by BETC London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Sales & Account Exec - #Mobile #Advertising #London Digital Gurus £18000 - £22000 per annum + OTE upto £26,000 (Package), London
- VP Business Development - Mobile Innovation / Products Digital Gurus £85000 - £125000 per annum + benefits, London
- Technical Sales Manager #RTB #Mobile #London Digital Gurus £40000 - £50000 per annum + + OTE 50%, City of London
- Digital Designer - London - £25,000 - £30,000 Red Sofa London £25000 - £30000 per annum, London