CANNES 2013: Campaign's beach party in pictures
Around 500 guests attended Campaign's annual party at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity last week.
The event at Carlton Beach, for which invites were highly in-demand, took place last Wednesday evening.
Guests tweeted live from the party, which was sponsored by the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising, Clearcast, MediaLink and Turn.
Attendees included the Bartle Bogle Hegarty founder, John Hegarty; Miles Young, the worldwide chief executive of Ogilvy & Mather; Moray MacLennan, the worldwide chief executive of M&C Saatchi; James Murphy, chief executive of Adam & Eve/DDB; and Nicola Mendelsohn, the incoming vice president for EMEA at Facebook.
Also present were Campaign’s UK editor Danny Rogers, and Andrew Cooper, the Diet Coke "hunk" from the brand’s recent ads by BETC London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Social Media Manager/Content Planner createselect £40-50K pa depending on experience, Central London
- Retail Marketing Co-ordinator - Nespresso Online Resourcing £Competitive + excellent benefits, Gatwick, West Sussex
- Marketing Executive - Russian Speaking - Association Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £29000 - £31000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Associate Director of Content Strategy - London £75,000 - www.w Adam Recruitment £75000 - £76000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets