CANNES 2013: Campaign's beach party in pictures
Around 500 guests attended Campaign's annual party at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity last week.
The event at Carlton Beach, for which invites were highly in-demand, took place last Wednesday evening.
Guests tweeted live from the party, which was sponsored by the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising, Clearcast, MediaLink and Turn.
Attendees included the Bartle Bogle Hegarty founder, John Hegarty; Miles Young, the worldwide chief executive of Ogilvy & Mather; Moray MacLennan, the worldwide chief executive of M&C Saatchi; James Murphy, chief executive of Adam & Eve/DDB; and Nicola Mendelsohn, the incoming vice president for EMEA at Facebook.
Also present were Campaign’s UK editor Danny Rogers, and Andrew Cooper, the Diet Coke "hunk" from the brand’s recent ads by BETC London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014