Curiosity Cola "proper cola" by Sell! Sell!
Campaign Work, Monday, 24 June 2013 12:54PM
The Fentimans brand Curiosity Cola has released an ad that mocks Coca-Cola's personalised-bottle campaign. The work was created by Sell! Sell! and asks people whether they’d rather buy a weedy cola with their friend’s name on it or a proper one with the Curiosity brand name. It will run across national press and poster sites in London during the summer.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategy Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £100000 - £125000 per annum, London
- Account Manager - branding and integrated agency Gabriele Skelton £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £65,000, Central London
- FMCG Brand Manager JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits + Bonus, North West