The Brooklyn Brothers wins TK Maxx ad account
The Brooklyn Brothers has picked up the pan-European advertising account for the budget fashion retailer TK Maxx, which it claims is worth £20m.
The agency won the brief following a three-way pitch against Brothers and Sisters and Karmarama, which was run through Oystercatchers.
The Brooklyn Brothers becomes TK Maxx’s first retained advertising agency - it worked with Ogilvy & Mather on a one-off digital brief last year – and the agency will support the retailer's internal creative and brand department, which historically created its advertising.
The retailer’s most recent TV spot, called "do your thing", featured dancers performing in TK Maxx clothing.
The agency has been briefed to drive customers across Europe to its 'Brands For Less' concept. The retailer’s media account, which is handled by Mindshare, was not affected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- PR Account Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £32000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Director - B2B - Reading David Thatcher Recruitment £50-65k, Reading
- Shopper Marketing Executive - Drinks Jarlett de Grouchy £30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package, South East England
- ATL Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + beneifts , City of London