The Brooklyn Brothers wins TK Maxx ad account
The Brooklyn Brothers has picked up the pan-European advertising account for the budget fashion retailer TK Maxx, which it claims is worth £20m.
The agency won the brief following a three-way pitch against Brothers and Sisters and Karmarama, which was run through Oystercatchers.
The Brooklyn Brothers becomes TK Maxx’s first retained advertising agency - it worked with Ogilvy & Mather on a one-off digital brief last year – and the agency will support the retailer's internal creative and brand department, which historically created its advertising.
The retailer’s most recent TV spot, called "do your thing", featured dancers performing in TK Maxx clothing.
The agency has been briefed to drive customers across Europe to its 'Brands For Less' concept. The retailer’s media account, which is handled by Mindshare, was not affected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- COPYWRITER - GLOBAL COMPANY - NORTHAMPTON, UK - £25-26K Salt £25000 - £26000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Senior Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £43000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Senior Analyst Direct Recruitment £42,000, Central London