Campaign Viral Chart: Red Bull knocks Jay-Z from top
Red Bull has knocked Jay-Z from the top of this week's viral ad chart with a seven-minute short film starring stunt cyclist Danny MacAskill.
Jay-Z, who topped the chart last week with just under 160,000 shares, fell to second place this week after being shared 95,605 times in the past seven days.
MacAskill's ad for Red Bull, created by Media House, the brand's internal creative team, has been shared 198,294 times this week and viewed 2.9 million times since it was published on 19 June.
The ad features MacAskill performing stunts on full-scale replicas of children's toys, including building blocks, pencils and toy-train tracks.
Fourth in the chart is an in-house ad for Neverwet, a spray-on, liquid-proof sealant. It has been shared 18,206 times.
The five-minute ad features the president and product developers of Neverwet demonstrating the product. It has been viewed 1.8 million times since it was posted on YouTube.
Elsewhere in the chart, Usher's ad for Samsung TV, created by agency Huge, remains in the chart - falling one place to number eight.
Meanwhile, an in-house ad for the Discovery Channel, featuring "Snuffy" the seal, sits in last place after being shared 6,648 times this week.
The chart, produced in collaboration with Unruly, tracks the number of shares of ads across Facebook, Twitter and the blogosphere. Ads older than 30 days are not included.
1. Red Bull "Danny MacAskill's imaginate" by Red Bull Media House
198,294 shares this week
All time: 243,180 shares
2. Samsung "magna carta holy grail" by 72andSunny
95,605 shares this week
All time: 316,495 shares
3. Adobe "photoshop live" by Abby Norm
25,426 shares this week
All time: 630,180 shares
4. NeverWet "neverwet" created in-house
18,208 shares this week
All time: 112,670 shares
5. Pepsi Max "bus levitation #livefornow" by Arnold KLP
17,007 shares this week
All time: 26,413 shares
6. Microsoft "Dell tablet vs. iPad" by Crispin Porter & Bogusky
14,769 shares this week
All time: 45,726 shares
7. Nokia "don't flash. amaze." by Wunderman
9,401 shares this week
All time: 19,753 shares
8. Samsung "looking 4 myself" by Huge
7,309 shares this week
All time: 51,514 shares
9. Nike Basketball "leave a message" by Wieden & Kennedy
6,724 shares this week
All time: 16,348 shares
10. Discovery Channel "Snuffy the seal" by Discoverycreative
6,648 shares this week
All time: 35,442 shares
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London