McCann Dublin merges with Blue Cube
McCann Worldgroup's Dublin office is merging with interactive agency Blue Cube and will re-launch under the name McCannBlue.
The merger will go live on 15 July. The company will be based in Blue Cube's existing offices in Grand Canal Dock, Dublin. No redundancies are planned as a result of the tie-up, which will create a business with more than 40 staff.
Orlaith Blaney, McCann Dublin's chief executive, will lead McCannBlue while Blue Cube’s managing director, Sébastien Sicot, will become digital director.
Gustavo Martinez, the president of McCann Worldgroup Europe, Asia and Pacific, said: "This an exciting opportunity for McCann to meet the growing need from our clients to deliver a more integrated service. Our new venture is bringing all of the best talent together under one roof to foster a richer digital offering for our clients."
Blue Cube’s clients include Samsung, Aer Lingus, The BBC and Lidl.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Creative Content Manager. Daniel Marks London £50-60k, London
- Senior Communications and Copywriting Executive Pitch Consultants £25000 - £28000 per annum + bonus and excellent benefits, Coventry
- Junior to Mid-Weight Creative Teams Daniel Marks London £30-60k, London
- Category Coordinator Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Northamptonshire