Hometown London picks up global Swatch brief
Hometown London has won the global advertising brief from Swatch, the watch manufacturer, following a competitive pitch.
The agency will initially launch a campaign for the brand’s autumn/winter range that will run throughout the world. It will feature in press, outdoor, catalogues, in-store and online display.
David Gamble, the founder and creative director of Hometown, said: "Swatch is such an iconic, global brand. We’re over the moon to be working with them at this exciting time in Hometown’s development.
"It’s a fantastic opportunity for us to produce great work that will be seen all around the world, and collaborate with creatively minded clients."
Marco Vaccari, the international marketing and PR director at Swatch Group, added: "Hometown have consistently proven to be highly creative, flexible and collaborative.
"They have a real personal touch but have proved they can deliver on a global scale."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Specialist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £33000 per annum, Coventry
- Head of Membership Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain c. £55K, Lambeth, Central London
- Senior Account Manager, Digital - Automotive Account Copeland Select High £30,000s, London
- Account Manager in retail + branding design agency Gabriele Skelton £25000 per annum, London