Kerry Roper joins Leagas Delaney
Leagas Delaney has hired Kerry Roper, the head of design at Dare, in the same position at the independent agency.
In his new role, Roper will work in design output across all Leagas Delaney’s accounts, including Lil-Lets, Waterstones and Glenfiddich.
Roper joins from Dare where he worked on campaigns for advertisers including the COI, Virgin and Thorntons. He was previously at MCBD and has also worked with Nike and Topshop on the creation of apparel designs.
Nigel Roberts, the creative director at Leagas Delaney, said: "Kerry is easily one of the most talented designers in London right now. I've been trying to hire him for years.
"Fortunately for both sides, he's finally seen sense. With a lot of new projects coming up at Leagas, it's a brilliant time for him to be joining."
Last week (26 June) Leagas Delaney has launched an official alliance with the management consultancy Booz & Company to offer digital products and solutions to clients.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London
- Search Manager - PPC & Biddable - Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Junior Packaging Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Qual Consultant, Boutique Australia Elizabeth Norman International £55000 per annum, Southeastern Sydney
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign