Arnold KLP names Lamberton as creative chief
Arnold KLP has hired the former St Luke's and Euro RSCG creative director Colin Lamberton as its executive creative director.
Lamberton joins from the sister agency Arnold Amsterdam, where he was a creative director.
He will be responsible for leading Arnold KLP’s creative product. The London-based agency has clients including Xbox, Pepsi and Nokia, and recently picked up the £4 million integrated account for the coffee brand Douwe Egberts UK.
Lamberton has previously held senior creative roles at SapientNitro, Grey Amsterdam (where he was a joint executive creative director between 2008 and 2011) and Euro RSCG London, now Havas Worldwide London.
He was a creative director and founding member of St Luke’s when the shop was launched in 1995. Lamberton created the Eurostar campaign featuring the former footballer Eric Cantona on a train and the "gremlins" ad for adult literacy for the Department for Education and Skills.
Phil Bourne, the chief executive of Arnold KLP, said: "Colin is a special talent. He’s already having a fantastic impact on our creative product."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency