Arnold KLP names Lamberton as creative chief
Arnold KLP has hired the former St Luke's and Euro RSCG creative director Colin Lamberton as its executive creative director.
Lamberton joins from the sister agency Arnold Amsterdam, where he was a creative director.
He will be responsible for leading Arnold KLP’s creative product. The London-based agency has clients including Xbox, Pepsi and Nokia, and recently picked up the £4 million integrated account for the coffee brand Douwe Egberts UK.
Lamberton has previously held senior creative roles at SapientNitro, Grey Amsterdam (where he was a joint executive creative director between 2008 and 2011) and Euro RSCG London, now Havas Worldwide London.
He was a creative director and founding member of St Luke’s when the shop was launched in 1995. Lamberton created the Eurostar campaign featuring the former footballer Eric Cantona on a train and the "gremlins" ad for adult literacy for the Department for Education and Skills.
Phil Bourne, the chief executive of Arnold KLP, said: "Colin is a special talent. He’s already having a fantastic impact on our creative product."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London