Soreen searches for creative agency
Soreen, the fruity malt-loaf brand, is looking for a creative agency to work on its through-the-line campaigns.
The malt-loaf brand has held chemistry meetings with agencies and is now about to begin the formal pitch process.
According to a spokeswoman for the company, the pitch comes off the back of a re-brand in 2010 and subsequent strong growth for the company, at roughly 26 per cent sales increases year-on-year.
The spokeswoman also said Soreen was putting £3 million behind the campaign, and that the company was looking for an agency strong in strategic thinking and planning. She added that there would be a focus on growth and new products.
Soreen has not worked exclusively with one agency before. Previous marketing campaigns by the brand include a four-year sponsorship deal with Olympic gold-medal cyclist Chris Hoy in 2005 and an in-store poster campaign, created by Grisdale Lesniak Swann in 2007.
Soreen is part of the McCambridge Group, which sold its own label cake division to private equity fund NBGI Private in December 2012. In addition to Soreen, McCambridge retains its bakery business in Ireland.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Consumer Insight Specialist (6 months mat cover) Stopgap £30000 - £35000 per annum, West Midlands
- Digital Project Manager Source £30000 per annum, London
- CRM Manager Better Placed Recruitment £55000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits, Birmingham
- Marketing Account Manager Pitch Consultants £23000 - £29000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity