Soreen searches for creative agency
Soreen, the fruity malt-loaf brand, is looking for a creative agency to work on its through-the-line campaigns.
The malt-loaf brand has held chemistry meetings with agencies and is now about to begin the formal pitch process.
According to a spokeswoman for the company, the pitch comes off the back of a re-brand in 2010 and subsequent strong growth for the company, at roughly 26 per cent sales increases year-on-year.
The spokeswoman also said Soreen was putting £3 million behind the campaign, and that the company was looking for an agency strong in strategic thinking and planning. She added that there would be a focus on growth and new products.
Soreen has not worked exclusively with one agency before. Previous marketing campaigns by the brand include a four-year sponsorship deal with Olympic gold-medal cyclist Chris Hoy in 2005 and an in-store poster campaign, created by Grisdale Lesniak Swann in 2007.
Soreen is part of the McCambridge Group, which sold its own label cake division to private equity fund NBGI Private in December 2012. In addition to Soreen, McCambridge retains its bakery business in Ireland.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Executive Stopgap £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Business Development Manager Major Players £27000 per annum + bonus and benefits , City of London
- Mid Weight Designer Michael Page Digital £30000 - £31000 per annum, Southampton
- Digital Manager Stopgap £40000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- CRM Executive - Muisc Retail - London Major Players £27000 - £32000 per annum + fantastic benefits , London
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad