Mother hands Bayala global creative role
Carlos Bayala, the founding partner of Mother's Buenos Aires office, Madre, is returning to London to help steer the creative direction of the agency at a global level.
Bayala, who was the executive creative director of Madre, joins Mother London as a global creative partner. He will work with the New York partner Paul Malmstrom to help co-ordinate Mother’s worldwide creative efforts.
Bayala will also be responsible for recruiting talent and supporting Madre’s commercial and creative expansion in South America.
He joined Mother in London in 2000 and worked on campaigns for Coca-Cola and Unilever. He then moved to Wieden & Kennedy Portland in 2002 to become the creative director for Nike US before moving to W&K Amsterdam as the executive creative director.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- CEO Gail Gallie departs Fallon
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Ex-M&S marketing chief Steven Sharp is consulting for WPP