Mother hands Bayala global creative role
Carlos Bayala, the founding partner of Mother's Buenos Aires office, Madre, is returning to London to help steer the creative direction of the agency at a global level.
Bayala, who was the executive creative director of Madre, joins Mother London as a global creative partner. He will work with the New York partner Paul Malmstrom to help co-ordinate Mother’s worldwide creative efforts.
Bayala will also be responsible for recruiting talent and supporting Madre’s commercial and creative expansion in South America.
He joined Mother in London in 2000 and worked on campaigns for Coca-Cola and Unilever. He then moved to Wieden & Kennedy Portland in 2002 to become the creative director for Nike US before moving to W&K Amsterdam as the executive creative director.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency