Mother hands Bayala global creative role
Carlos Bayala, the founding partner of Mother's Buenos Aires office, Madre, is returning to London to help steer the creative direction of the agency at a global level.
Bayala, who was the executive creative director of Madre, joins Mother London as a global creative partner. He will work with the New York partner Paul Malmstrom to help co-ordinate Mother’s worldwide creative efforts.
Bayala will also be responsible for recruiting talent and supporting Madre’s commercial and creative expansion in South America.
He joined Mother in London in 2000 and worked on campaigns for Coca-Cola and Unilever. He then moved to Wieden & Kennedy Portland in 2002 to become the creative director for Nike US before moving to W&K Amsterdam as the executive creative director.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Advertising Operations (Ad Ops) - AGENCY Harnham £40000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, West End
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Account Director Stopgap £55000 - £57000 per annum, London