CHI picks up Vertu creative account
CHI & Partners has won a four-way battle for the luxury mobile phone manufacturer Vertu's creative account.
The shop saw off competition from the incumbent, M&C Saatchi, Ogilvy & Mather Paris and Spring Studios to win the work. The brief is global but will be run out of London, and covers advertising, digital, social and CRM. Vertu is expected to launch new models in the near future.
Last week, Perry Oosting, the Vertu chief executive, was ousted and replaced by Massimiliano Pogliani, who was previously the chief marketing officer. Campaign first reported that Vertu was speaking to creative agencies ahead of a review in early June. M&C Saatchi had worked with the brand since 2011.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London