campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 July 2013 08:00AM
Members of the London ad scene decamped to Glasgow this week for overnight pre-pitch meetings with the energy supplier SSE. Those trying to recreate the Croisette on the mean streets of the city were Adam & Eve/DDB, Krow, Leo Burnett, TBWA\London and the incumbent, Leith.
Meanwhile, in Germany, pitches for the pan-European Seat brief took place last week, with Grey defending the business against DDB and Lowe.
Agencies on the Government’s new creative roster are finding they have little time for anything else, as the briefs pour in – from "Think!" to "fire kills" to tax and self-assessment. Many pitches are set for July, meaning the ten shops on the list will have to be selective about which accounts they target.
The Direct Line media pitch result is thought to have been delayed by the news that the insurance giant plans to makes 2,000 redundancies. MediaCom, the incumbent, will be feeling the strain as it waits for a verdict.
The Tetley advertising review has now gone into research, with just Creature London and M&C Saatchi remaining in the process.
Finally, Kitcatt Nohr Digitas, Lida and Rapp have made the shortlist for the Comparethemarket.com CRM pitch through AAR alongside the incumbent, Havas EHS.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London