EE signs Jamie Oliver for new 4G campaign
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 July 2013 08:00AM
EE, the 4G mobile operator, has signed up Jamie Oliver to appear in the next execution of its Kevin Bacon-fronted ad campaign, which could see further celebrities appearing alongside the Hollywood actor over the next year.
The TV chef signed the deal last week over lunch at his London restaurant 15, where the EE chief executive, Olaf Swantee, and Bacon were understood to be present.
The new film will show Oliver helping Bacon make a "superfast bacon sandwich", in line with 4G’s claimed faster download speeds. EE’s creative agency, Saatchi & Saatchi, is said to be planning a digital-led campaign starting in August or September.
An EE spokesman said: "We’re intending to work with Jamie Oliver in our new ads due out later this summer. The plan is for Jamie to join Kevin Bacon in helping drive awareness of 4GEE as well as the value and benefits of 4G."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Strategy Director - EMEA Aspire £80000.00 - £120000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director AF Selection £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Head of New Business/Sales - Exciting New Social Media Product Digital Gurus £40000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bonus, Bens & Share Option, London