CHI makes Christian Hinchcliffe global CMO following expansion
CHI Group has promoted its head of new business, Christian Hinchcliffe, to the new role of global chief marketing officer.
The move comes as a result of CHI Group’s expansion across Asia, the UK and the US.
Since selling a minority stake in the business to WPP in 2007, CHI has grown to include 14 offices across Asia, through a partnership with the WPP network Bates, and two offices in the US.
CHI also has a direct agency, Rapier, and a media planning and buying agency through a joint venture with WPP’s Group M, m/SIX, which is expanding into the US next month.
Hinchcliffe joined CHI & Partners eight years ago as a partner and head of new business and account handling. Most recently he was in charge of the agency’s Samsung business.
Before joining CHI & Partners, Hinchcliffe was McCann Erickson’s managing partner and handled the Interpublic agency’s Xbox account.
Johnny Hornby, the founding partner of CHI, said: "Christian has CHI in his blood, he personifies everything that is great about us and is perfectly placed to lead our growth strategy."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire