Video gallery: Soreen ads through the years
By Ben Hall, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 July 2013 09:06AM
As Soreen gears up to review its creative advertising account, Campaign takes a look at ads for the fruity malt-loaf since the 1960s.
The video gallery, below, starts in the 1960s, with a light-hearted positioning of Soreen as "the 'igh-class fruited malt cake".
In the 1970s, Soreen's tack changed with a focus on health and fitness – including a brand partnership with sportswear brand adidas.
In 2010, the product was re-branded and a new ad, "chew it then do it" featured school children dancing in the playground after eating some of the loaf.
The brand, which is now reviewing its advertising, has previously partnered with Olympic gold-medallist Sir Chris Hoy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure