Video gallery: Soreen ads through the years
By Ben Hall, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 July 2013 09:06AM
As Soreen gears up to review its creative advertising account, Campaign takes a look at ads for the fruity malt-loaf since the 1960s.
The video gallery, below, starts in the 1960s, with a light-hearted positioning of Soreen as "the 'igh-class fruited malt cake".
In the 1970s, Soreen's tack changed with a focus on health and fitness – including a brand partnership with sportswear brand adidas.
In 2010, the product was re-branded and a new ad, "chew it then do it" featured school children dancing in the playground after eating some of the loaf.
The brand, which is now reviewing its advertising, has previously partnered with Olympic gold-medallist Sir Chris Hoy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- UX Sitecore Specialist Required | 1 Month Contract | Urgent Sta Salt Ã‚£300 - Ã‚£400 per day, Telford
- Senior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c£competitive package, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Stopgap Ã‚£40000 - Ã‚£48000 per annum, London
- Insight Executive Stopgap Ã‚£30000 per annum, London
- Usage & Revenue Enhancement Manager Stopgap Ã‚£65000 per annum + Benefits, London