Video gallery: Soreen ads through the years
By Ben Hall, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 July 2013 09:06AM
As Soreen gears up to review its creative advertising account, Campaign takes a look at ads for the fruity malt-loaf since the 1960s.
The video gallery, below, starts in the 1960s, with a light-hearted positioning of Soreen as "the 'igh-class fruited malt cake".
In the 1970s, Soreen's tack changed with a focus on health and fitness – including a brand partnership with sportswear brand adidas.
In 2010, the product was re-branded and a new ad, "chew it then do it" featured school children dancing in the playground after eating some of the loaf.
The brand, which is now reviewing its advertising, has previously partnered with Olympic gold-medallist Sir Chris Hoy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Web Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief