Video gallery: Soreen ads through the years
As Soreen gears up to review its creative advertising account, Campaign takes a look at ads for the fruity malt-loaf since the 1960s.
The video gallery, below, starts in the 1960s, with a light-hearted positioning of Soreen as "the 'igh-class fruited malt cake".
In the 1970s, Soreen's tack changed with a focus on health and fitness – including a brand partnership with sportswear brand adidas.
In 2010, the product was re-branded and a new ad, "chew it then do it" featured school children dancing in the playground after eating some of the loaf.
The brand, which is now reviewing its advertising, has previously partnered with Olympic gold-medallist Sir Chris Hoy.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - 9 month Maternity contract Gabriele Skelton £50000 per annum, Tunbridge Wells
- Innovation Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + benefits, London
- Digital Marketing Officer AF Selection Up to £23,000, Coventry
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, South East