Crabtree & Evelyn hires Aesop as first global shop
Crabtree & Evelyn, the luxury beauty brand, has appointed Aesop as its creative agency after a three-way pitch.
Aesop saw off competition from Atomic London and Johnny Fearless to secure the win in a process Creativebrief helped to run.
The pitch was to run Crabtree & Evelyn’s global creative account, which will be managed out of London. It is the first time that the company has pitched for a global agency.
Campaign first reported that Crabtree & Evelyn was looking for a creative agency in May, shortly after chemistry meetings had been held.
At the time, Ruth Harrison, the company’s global chief marketing officer, said she was looking for an agency to be "part of the core team that takes the brand forward".
Crabtree & Evelyn did not respond in time to requests for comment while a spokesman Aesop declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency