Crabtree & Evelyn hires Aesop as first global shop
Crabtree & Evelyn, the luxury beauty brand, has appointed Aesop as its creative agency after a three-way pitch.
Aesop saw off competition from Atomic London and Johnny Fearless to secure the win in a process Creativebrief helped to run.
The pitch was to run Crabtree & Evelyn’s global creative account, which will be managed out of London. It is the first time that the company has pitched for a global agency.
Campaign first reported that Crabtree & Evelyn was looking for a creative agency in May, shortly after chemistry meetings had been held.
At the time, Ruth Harrison, the company’s global chief marketing officer, said she was looking for an agency to be "part of the core team that takes the brand forward".
Crabtree & Evelyn did not respond in time to requests for comment while a spokesman Aesop declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account