Crabtree & Evelyn hires Aesop as first global shop
Crabtree & Evelyn, the luxury beauty brand, has appointed Aesop as its creative agency after a three-way pitch.
Aesop saw off competition from Atomic London and Johnny Fearless to secure the win in a process Creativebrief helped to run.
The pitch was to run Crabtree & Evelyn’s global creative account, which will be managed out of London. It is the first time that the company has pitched for a global agency.
Campaign first reported that Crabtree & Evelyn was looking for a creative agency in May, shortly after chemistry meetings had been held.
At the time, Ruth Harrison, the company’s global chief marketing officer, said she was looking for an agency to be "part of the core team that takes the brand forward".
Crabtree & Evelyn did not respond in time to requests for comment while a spokesman Aesop declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second