Crabtree & Evelyn hires Aesop as first global shop
Crabtree & Evelyn, the luxury beauty brand, has appointed Aesop as its creative agency after a three-way pitch.
Aesop saw off competition from Atomic London and Johnny Fearless to secure the win in a process Creativebrief helped to run.
The pitch was to run Crabtree & Evelyn’s global creative account, which will be managed out of London. It is the first time that the company has pitched for a global agency.
Campaign first reported that Crabtree & Evelyn was looking for a creative agency in May, shortly after chemistry meetings had been held.
At the time, Ruth Harrison, the company’s global chief marketing officer, said she was looking for an agency to be "part of the core team that takes the brand forward".
Crabtree & Evelyn did not respond in time to requests for comment while a spokesman Aesop declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%