Crabtree & Evelyn hires Aesop as first global shop
Crabtree & Evelyn, the luxury beauty brand, has appointed Aesop as its creative agency after a three-way pitch.
Aesop saw off competition from Atomic London and Johnny Fearless to secure the win in a process Creativebrief helped to run.
The pitch was to run Crabtree & Evelyn’s global creative account, which will be managed out of London. It is the first time that the company has pitched for a global agency.
Campaign first reported that Crabtree & Evelyn was looking for a creative agency in May, shortly after chemistry meetings had been held.
At the time, Ruth Harrison, the company’s global chief marketing officer, said she was looking for an agency to be "part of the core team that takes the brand forward".
Crabtree & Evelyn did not respond in time to requests for comment while a spokesman Aesop declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Pitch update: Pre-Christmas round-up of RBS, BA and all the biggest pitches
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account