Agencies vie for KP Snacks creative and digital accounts
Intersnack, the German company that owns KP Snacks, has called creative and digital pitches for its UK business that includes the McCoy's, Hula Hoops and KP Nuts brands.
The company is expected to spend in excess of £10 million on brand marketing in the year ahead. The incumbent on the creative account, Publicis London, has been invited to repitch. KP Snacks’ current digital agencies are Jaywing and Activation.
Intersnack is also reviewing its PR account and the intermediary Ingenuity is handling all three processes.
KP Snacks, formerly part of United Biscuits, was sold to Intersnack earlier this year, but the review is not thought to be connected to the sale.
KP Snacks has held chemistry meetings with around five agencies, with pitches likely to take place in August.
A spokeswoman for KP Snacks said: "KP reviews its roster of agencies on a regular basis so we can continue to identify creative routes to engage with our consumers."
MEC-backed Primus was appointed as KP Snacks’ media agency at the start of 2013 and is not affected by the review. Dragon Rouge, the design and innovation agency, has been working with the company on a project basis.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Global Business Development Manager - Top international Company! ADLIB Up to £70k DOE, Bath
- Digital Planning Director Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £85,000, London
- Graphic Designer AF Selection £22,500 - £28,000 DOE + Pension + Staff Discount, Northamptonshire
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%