Agencies vie for KP Snacks creative and digital accounts
Intersnack, the German company that owns KP Snacks, has called creative and digital pitches for its UK business that includes the McCoy's, Hula Hoops and KP Nuts brands.
The company is expected to spend in excess of £10 million on brand marketing in the year ahead. The incumbent on the creative account, Publicis London, has been invited to repitch. KP Snacks’ current digital agencies are Jaywing and Activation.
Intersnack is also reviewing its PR account and the intermediary Ingenuity is handling all three processes.
KP Snacks, formerly part of United Biscuits, was sold to Intersnack earlier this year, but the review is not thought to be connected to the sale.
KP Snacks has held chemistry meetings with around five agencies, with pitches likely to take place in August.
A spokeswoman for KP Snacks said: "KP reviews its roster of agencies on a regular basis so we can continue to identify creative routes to engage with our consumers."
MEC-backed Primus was appointed as KP Snacks’ media agency at the start of 2013 and is not affected by the review. Dragon Rouge, the design and innovation agency, has been working with the company on a project basis.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Artworker Co-ordinator / Senior Creative Artworker Aquent £35-£40k pro-rata salary, London
- Senior Account Director - Integrated Stopgap £55000 per annum, London
- Midweight 3D designer Aquent £25-£35k, West London
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection Up to £32,000, Manchester
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film