Agencies vie for KP Snacks creative and digital accounts
Intersnack, the German company that owns KP Snacks, has called creative and digital pitches for its UK business that includes the McCoy's, Hula Hoops and KP Nuts brands.
The company is expected to spend in excess of £10 million on brand marketing in the year ahead. The incumbent on the creative account, Publicis London, has been invited to repitch. KP Snacks’ current digital agencies are Jaywing and Activation.
Intersnack is also reviewing its PR account and the intermediary Ingenuity is handling all three processes.
KP Snacks, formerly part of United Biscuits, was sold to Intersnack earlier this year, but the review is not thought to be connected to the sale.
KP Snacks has held chemistry meetings with around five agencies, with pitches likely to take place in August.
A spokeswoman for KP Snacks said: "KP reviews its roster of agencies on a regular basis so we can continue to identify creative routes to engage with our consumers."
MEC-backed Primus was appointed as KP Snacks’ media agency at the start of 2013 and is not affected by the review. Dragon Rouge, the design and innovation agency, has been working with the company on a project basis.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Commercial Analyst - Graduate Brand Recruitment £23000 - £25000 per annum + benefits, Oxford
- Senior Account Manager Digital Gurus £27000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Platform Sales Group Account Director Ultimate Asset £55000 - £60000 per annum + +comm, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London