Work Club boosts team with new hires
Work Club has hired a senior creative and a business director as it seeks to boost its headcount following new business wins.
Omar Karim joins Work Club as a senior creative. He was most recently at 101 and before that spent nearly four years at Fallon. He has worked on projects for the BBC, Sony, Nokia and French Connection, among others.
Nick Fisher joins as a business director from R/GA where he was a group account director, handling O2, Nokia and Getty Images. Before that, he ran the EMEA digital team at Adidas.
Martin Brooks, Work Club chief executive, said: "Both Omar and Nick are compelling additions to the Club. They’re both going to rocket-fuel our work."
Earlier this month, Campaign reported that Asda had appointed Work Club to its digital creative account following a contested pitch. The deal could be worth £2.5m in fees for the agency.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London