Proximity to use car 'black box' after LeasePlan win
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 July 2013 10:48AM
Proximity London will use data on fuel efficiency and car performance to deliver communications for LeasePlan UK, a leading car fleet leasing company, after being appointed to its digital account.
LeasePlan hired Proximity London as its digital partner on its eBusiness transformation, after a three-way competitive pitch.
The process started with an RFI in April this year. Previous activity was handled by a number of local agencies.
Proximity's initial brief is to manage a digital re-brand, which will start with work across channels including websites and mobile apps. Proximity will use data from in-car telematics, from the vehicle's equivalent of a plane's "black box", to transform the customer driving experience and inform communications.
LeasePlan UK is a member of LeasePlan Corporation NV Group, the largest vehicle management group in the world. The UK division operates a fleet of more than 135,000 vehicles, including 35,000 commercial vehicles.
Marie Orpen, eBusiness programme manager at LeasePlan said, "Proximity gave a great pitch, demonstrating a solid understanding of our business and opportunities. Their innovative approach and strong strategic thinking promises great things for the future."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Lead London Bullion Market Association Up to £55,000 per annum + benefits based on experience., London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer (6 Months FTC ) become £35k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer/Conceptual Creative become £45K-£50K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Designer become £20K-£25K, London (Central), London (Greater)