Proximity to use car 'black box' after LeasePlan win
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 July 2013 10:48AM
Proximity London will use data on fuel efficiency and car performance to deliver communications for LeasePlan UK, a leading car fleet leasing company, after being appointed to its digital account.
LeasePlan hired Proximity London as its digital partner on its eBusiness transformation, after a three-way competitive pitch.
The process started with an RFI in April this year. Previous activity was handled by a number of local agencies.
Proximity's initial brief is to manage a digital re-brand, which will start with work across channels including websites and mobile apps. Proximity will use data from in-car telematics, from the vehicle's equivalent of a plane's "black box", to transform the customer driving experience and inform communications.
LeasePlan UK is a member of LeasePlan Corporation NV Group, the largest vehicle management group in the world. The UK division operates a fleet of more than 135,000 vehicles, including 35,000 commercial vehicles.
Marie Orpen, eBusiness programme manager at LeasePlan said, "Proximity gave a great pitch, demonstrating a solid understanding of our business and opportunities. Their innovative approach and strong strategic thinking promises great things for the future."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Events Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Adam Recruitment Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Manager/ Junior Account Director - Brand Coms ADLIB £33k - £38k , Bristol
- Digital Project Manager - Senior Premier Media Negotiable, London
- Channel Marketing Manager, London, up to £46k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £46000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, North London
- Graduate Insight Executive Elizabeth Norman International Ã‚£18000 - Ã‚£20000 per annum, London