Proximity to use car 'black box' after LeasePlan win
Proximity London will use data on fuel efficiency and car performance to deliver communications for LeasePlan UK, a leading car fleet leasing company, after being appointed to its digital account.
LeasePlan hired Proximity London as its digital partner on its eBusiness transformation, after a three-way competitive pitch.
The process started with an RFI in April this year. Previous activity was handled by a number of local agencies.
Proximity's initial brief is to manage a digital re-brand, which will start with work across channels including websites and mobile apps. Proximity will use data from in-car telematics, from the vehicle's equivalent of a plane's "black box", to transform the customer driving experience and inform communications.
LeasePlan UK is a member of LeasePlan Corporation NV Group, the largest vehicle management group in the world. The UK division operates a fleet of more than 135,000 vehicles, including 35,000 commercial vehicles.
Marie Orpen, eBusiness programme manager at LeasePlan said, "Proximity gave a great pitch, demonstrating a solid understanding of our business and opportunities. Their innovative approach and strong strategic thinking promises great things for the future."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- AM and SAM - experiential - Up to £38k Stopgap £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - integrated agency - Central London WE ARE THOMAS £30-36k plus benefits, Central London
- Digital Designer - 6 month contract ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Somerset
- CRM Manager (1 year maternity cover) f1 Recruitment 50,000, Kensington