Ferrero hands Tic Tac ad account to The Corner
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 July 2013 08:00AM
Ferrero has appointed The Corner to handle UK advertising for Tic Tac.
The agency, which now joins the Ferrero roster, won the account after a final shoot-out against BETC Londonin a process handled by The Observatory.
Ferrero kicked off the pitch, which involved several agencies, in November last year and conducted two stages of research before appointing The Corner. Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R previously handled the business, having won the account in 2010, but did not repitch.
The Corner will create a campaign based around a new "strategic platform" for Tic Tac. Digital and social media are likely to play key roles.
Scott Perry, the marketing manager at Ferrero, said: "We were excited by the freshness and potential of The Corner’s idea as soon as we saw it. That excitement was vindicated in research, and we can’t wait to bring it to market across all channels."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- MIDWEIGHT DESIGNER - award winning global agency! Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager, Clientside Hasson Associates £50,000 - £55,000, Central London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £30k - £40k, London, Soho
- Copywriter (fixed term contract) become £35-45, London
- Design Director (FMCG) become £55-65K, Central London
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Man Utd teams with Google for pitch-side digital competition
- Campaign Viral Chart: Edeka's 'supergeil' ad leads viral hat-trick for German retailer
- EE launches viral homage Gold Spot campaign
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'