Groupon-rival Wowcher on hunt for ad agency
Groupon-rival Wowcher, the online deals website, is looking for a creative agency to work with on a new campaign.
Wowcher has contacted various creative agencies in past weeks about a pitch for an above-the-line campaign. It is understood that the company is keen to get work out later this year.
The brand’s previous TV ads were created by the Cheshire agency Driven and featured women repeatedly saying "Wowcher" as they took part in unusual activities like abseiling.
The website is part of A&N Media, the consumer media division of Daily Mail & General Trust. The site relies on large groups of consumers buying vouchers in bulk to offer large discounts on goods and services.
Rivals to Wowcher include Groupon and KGB Deals. In May Barclaycard also launched a deals brand called Bespoke Offers, which differentiates itself from the rest of the market by claiming to offer "genuinely tailored" deals.
Spokespeople for Driven and Wowcher did not return requests for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Consultant / Strategist Royds Raphael £80k-£90k+neg dep. on experience, London
- Senior Account Manager - Account Manager - Branding, Contract & Permanent Royds Raphael £38k-£44k / £170-£190 day rate. Permanent and/or contract role, London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands