Pitch update: Rolls-Royce's global pitch, Land Rover's CRM account, United Biscuits, 118 118
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 July 2013 08:00AM
The agencies in the running for the Rolls-Royce global business include Leo Burnett’s luxury arm, Atelier; Engine (including the incumbent, Partners Andrews Aldridge); M&C Saatchi alongside Lida; and The Corner, which has teamed up with the behaviour-change specialist An Abundance.
More motors action as agencies rev up ahead of the pitch for Land Rover’s UK CRM account. Shops that have progressed beyond the chemistry stage were briefed last week ahead of presentations at the end of July. Lida, OgilvyOne and Publicis Chemistry were at the all-agency briefing but a fourth shop is thought to have dropped out due to a pesky client conflict.
BETC London, CHI & Partners, DLKW Lowe and Grey London will each have their initial meetings with United Biscuits, which owns brands including Jaffa Cakes and McVitie’s, this week ahead of the Observatory-managed pitch process.
118 118’s pitch is progressing, with agencies narrowed to a shortlist. However, there is no fixed date yet for an appointment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London