RKCR/Y&R hires Publicis' Alix Pennycuick
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R has hired Alix Pennycuick, the digital executive creative director at Publicis, to lead its creative technology and digital design departments as creative technology director.
He will also work alongside other senior creatives, including the incoming executive creative director Mick Mahoney, who joins in August.
Before joining Publicis in 2010, Pennycuick was digital creative director at DraftFCB and he is a previous creative director at LBi.
Throughout his career, Pennycuick has worked on brands including British Airways, Nike, Coca Cola, Sony and Google.
Ben Kay, the chief executive at RKCR/Y&R, said: "It’s fantastic to have Alix on board at RKCR/Y&R. He’s a great talent who will take a key role in keeping the agency at the leading edge of the communications industry."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Manager - Maternity Contract ADLIB £30000 - £35000 per annum, Wiltshire
- Project Manager Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, City of London
- Customer and Market Insight Officer Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + Very competitive benefits package, Guildford
- Print Buyer - Print Purchasing - High Street Brand - £25-27k Salt £25000 - £27000 per annum, London