Campaign's most viewed: Beckham's Sky ad is big draw
David Beckham's ad for BSkyB's Sky Sports was among the most-viewed content on Campaign this week.
The news story of the Sky ad's launch and the entry for the Brothers & Sisters-created ad in Campaign's Work section both made it into the top ten most-viewed stories across Campaignlive.co.uk.
It could have been the increased temperatures across the nation that drew people to the new work from Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO for Eurostar, as well as the gallery of pictures from the International Advertising Association's Gatsby-inspired summer ball, which both made it into the top ten.
But, obviously, the sun was not all people were thinking about, as Diageo's drink-awareness ad also made it into the most-viewed content of the week.
News from this week's magazine – published only yesterday – performed well in our stats too, including the news of Benecol's search for a new creative agency and Alex Balfour's move into the top digital role at agency group Engine.
'The Apprentice' finale provided another winner for Campaign, with news that the agency Brave was to feature in the programme. Last week, Claudine Collins's appearance on the show was also in the top ten.
Vodafone's new '#hashtag Holidays' campaign and the news of the former LBi social head launching a new social media agency were also popular.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Junior Front End Developer Source £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Head of Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Reading
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Ecommerce, Retail, CRM) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- WEB CONTENT COORDINATOR-(Retail,Ecommerce,CMS,Web Management) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views