Campaign's most viewed: Beckham's Sky ad is big draw
David Beckham's ad for BSkyB's Sky Sports was among the most-viewed content on Campaign this week.
The news story of the Sky ad's launch and the entry for the Brothers & Sisters-created ad in Campaign's Work section both made it into the top ten most-viewed stories across Campaignlive.co.uk.
It could have been the increased temperatures across the nation that drew people to the new work from Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO for Eurostar, as well as the gallery of pictures from the International Advertising Association's Gatsby-inspired summer ball, which both made it into the top ten.
But, obviously, the sun was not all people were thinking about, as Diageo's drink-awareness ad also made it into the most-viewed content of the week.
News from this week's magazine – published only yesterday – performed well in our stats too, including the news of Benecol's search for a new creative agency and Alex Balfour's move into the top digital role at agency group Engine.
'The Apprentice' finale provided another winner for Campaign, with news that the agency Brave was to feature in the programme. Last week, Claudine Collins's appearance on the show was also in the top ten.
Vodafone's new '#hashtag Holidays' campaign and the news of the former LBi social head launching a new social media agency were also popular.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid level and Senior Digital Project Managers Zebra People £30000 - £50000 per annum + great benefits, East London
- Visual Merchandising Project Manager - Luxury CG Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Wimbledon
- Case Manager/Administrator - Pensions Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £30000 per annum + excellent bens, London
- Interim Brand Manager Better Placed Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, North West England