Halfords ad celebrates Chris Froome's victory
Halfords has created a special press ad showing a crown with bike helmet straps to celebrate Chris Froome's victory in the Tour de France yesterday.
The ad is in two parts across a double page spread. The left hand side features a gold bejewelled crown with straps to resemble a bike helmet and the words "All hail King Chris".
The right hand side of the ad features text that reads, "Follow in King Chris’s tyre tracks" alongside photographs of two road bikes at their lowest ever price. Halfords hopes these bikes will help to "make sure Britain defends its crown in the years to come".
Mother created the ad with planning and buying by Walker Media.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland