Halfords ad celebrates Chris Froome's victory
Halfords has created a special press ad showing a crown with bike helmet straps to celebrate Chris Froome's victory in the Tour de France yesterday.
The ad is in two parts across a double page spread. The left hand side features a gold bejewelled crown with straps to resemble a bike helmet and the words "All hail King Chris".
The right hand side of the ad features text that reads, "Follow in King Chris’s tyre tracks" alongside photographs of two road bikes at their lowest ever price. Halfords hopes these bikes will help to "make sure Britain defends its crown in the years to come".
Mother created the ad with planning and buying by Walker Media.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Full Stack Software Developer // BackBone.JS // Central London Salt negotiable, London
- Marketing, Social Media & Events Assistant Brand Recruitment £18000 - £21000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Presentation Designer Major Players negotiable, City of London
- Presentation Designer Major Players £20 - £25 per hour, West London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%