Halfords ad celebrates Chris Froome's victory
Halfords has created a special press ad showing a crown with bike helmet straps to celebrate Chris Froome's victory in the Tour de France yesterday.
The ad is in two parts across a double page spread. The left hand side features a gold bejewelled crown with straps to resemble a bike helmet and the words "All hail King Chris".
The right hand side of the ad features text that reads, "Follow in King Chris’s tyre tracks" alongside photographs of two road bikes at their lowest ever price. Halfords hopes these bikes will help to "make sure Britain defends its crown in the years to come".
Mother created the ad with planning and buying by Walker Media.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account