Halfords ad celebrates Chris Froome's victory
Halfords has created a special press ad showing a crown with bike helmet straps to celebrate Chris Froome's victory in the Tour de France yesterday.
The ad is in two parts across a double page spread. The left hand side features a gold bejewelled crown with straps to resemble a bike helmet and the words "All hail King Chris".
The right hand side of the ad features text that reads, "Follow in King Chris’s tyre tracks" alongside photographs of two road bikes at their lowest ever price. Halfords hopes these bikes will help to "make sure Britain defends its crown in the years to come".
Mother created the ad with planning and buying by Walker Media.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition