In association with
Tesco "love every mouthful" by Wieden & Kennedy London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 23 July 2013 09:42AM
Tesco’s latest campaign emphasises the provenance and quality of its food, following remarks by the chief executive, Philip Clarke, that the era of cheap food is coming to an end. The TV spot, by Wieden & Kennedy London, shows people enjoying food while a voiceover declares: "This is not just fuel."
The ad then describes how food is responsible for, among other things, bringing families together. It was written by Sam Oliver, art directed by Shishir Patel and directed by Daniel Wolfe through Somesuch & Co.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Ecommerce Marketing Executive Stopgap £25000 - £32000 per annum, Berkshire
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Store Design Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Brand Marketing Manager lastminute.com Competitive with great benefits, Farringdon