JWT's sign of affection
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 24 July 2013 09:35AM
Has anyone noticed JWT’s new neon sign in its reception? Production company Coy! certainly has.
A few months back, Coy! held an exhibition at JWT featuring all of its latest work along with its distinctive neon sign.
Shortly after, Coy! returned to JWT and noticed a rather fetching, if somewhat familiar, neon moniker hanging from the ceiling. One source said: "Uncanny likeness from the creative agency don't you think?!"
They do say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014