Wunderman brings in Stensrud and Forshami
Wunderman has hired the former SapientNitro creative partners Oddbjorn Stensrud and Kousha Forshami as creatives.
The duo, who were shortlisted for an Innovation Lion for their "tech ball" campaign at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity 2013, have been recruited to focus on creativity driven by technology and innovation.
Stensrud will work as a role of copywriter and Kousha Forshami as an art director.
Stensrud and Forshami spent a year at SapientNitro London, where they worked on the Standard Chartered Bank "tech ball" campaign, supporting the bank’s sponsorship of Liverpool Football club.
The project featured a camera placed inside a football, allowing fans to see the game from a new perspective, and was shortlisted for the inaugural Innovation Lions at this year’s Cannes Lions festival.
At Sapient, they were also the lead creative team on Unilever brands Carte D’Or and Cornetto, as well as Intel and the Institute of Contemporary Arts. Since leaving Sapient this spring, they have been freelancing at agencies including OgilvyOne.
Matt Batten, the chief creative officer at Wunderman described them as "a creative team like no other".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- eCommerce Manager JV Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits & Pension, Manchester
- Graphic Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, Middlesex
- Insight Analyst - Financial Client-side Elizabeth Norman International £22000 - £27000 Per Annum, London
- Head of Marketing - London Designer Outlet Realm in the region of £60k, London