BETC creative rejected for royal baby 'nanny job'
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 24 July 2013 03:32PM
Everyone's keen to get involved in the royal baby excitement, but none more than one BETC creative, who applied to be the prince's nanny at Kensington Palace.
Alex Bower, a creative intern at BETC London, sent a spoof application to the palace and had his hopes of becoming the child minder for the royal baby dashed by the royal response.
Kensington Palace replied that it wasn’t sure if Bower’s email was "the best fanmail we’ve ever received or the worst job application".
Bower has only been with BETC a month, so at least they don’t need to worry about him moving on to change regal nappies just yet.
Click on the image to enlarge it:
Got a diary story? Email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London