Grey appoints trio to planning roles
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 July 2013 08:00AM
Grey London has appointed three senior planners as it continues to invest in strategic and creative resources.
Matt Tanter joins as the planning director from Isobar, where he headed digital and integrated strategy for clients including Three, News International and The Guardian. He will work on Lucozade and, reporting to the head of planning, Leo Rayman, will run projects with the digital joint venture Grey Possible.
Also joining Grey’s planning team are Jo Hudson and Ruth Chadwick, who will report to Rayman. Hudson moves to Grey as a senior planner on GlaxoSmithKline from Fallon, where she worked on French Connection, the BBC and Cadbury. Before this, she worked at JWT London and Lowe London.
Chadwick arrives as a senior planner from Crispin Porter & Bogusky, where she worked on Paddy Power and Diesel.
Grey said the appointments were part of a "strategic shift" in hiring policy to boost the agency’s planning and creative offer. Rayman said: "We have hired these three because they’re hungry and have a track record of delivering brilliant work. We are building the best planning department in London."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London