Grapple hires McCann's Rothenberg
The mobile agency Grapple has appointed the McCann London managing partner Tom Rothenberg as its chief growth officer.
Rothenberg, who joins in September, will oversee existing client relationships and new business, and will also manage the agency’s revenue.
Grapple’s clients include McDonald’s and B&Q.
Rothenberg will pick up the former responsibilities of the commercial director, Luc Borg, who was promoted to managing director earlier this year.
Rothenberg was appointed as the chief growth officer at McCann in 2011 before rising to managing partner.
Alistair Crane, the chief executive of Grapple, said: "Tom has an established background in growing client relationships."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London