Saatchis nets Premier Foods digital business
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 July 2013 08:00AM
Premier Foods has consolidated the digital advertising for its "power brands" into Saatchi & Saatchi. Saatchis was not previously on the Premier Foods roster.
The appointment follows Saatchis’ acquisition of the digital and social media specialist Outside Line.
The Publicis Groupe agency will work on Hovis, Ambrosia, Mr Kipling, Sharwood’s, Loyd Grossman, Bisto, Oxo and Batchelors.
Premier Foods has previously hired agencies for digital activity, including Agency Republic for Hovis, but the appointment of Saatchis fits with a new strategy of pushing its main brands.
The ad roster shops JWT London and McCann London are unaffected.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account