Saatchis nets Premier Foods digital business
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 July 2013 08:00AM
Premier Foods has consolidated the digital advertising for its "power brands" into Saatchi & Saatchi. Saatchis was not previously on the Premier Foods roster.
The appointment follows Saatchis’ acquisition of the digital and social media specialist Outside Line.
The Publicis Groupe agency will work on Hovis, Ambrosia, Mr Kipling, Sharwood’s, Loyd Grossman, Bisto, Oxo and Batchelors.
Premier Foods has previously hired agencies for digital activity, including Agency Republic for Hovis, but the appointment of Saatchis fits with a new strategy of pushing its main brands.
The ad roster shops JWT London and McCann London are unaffected.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager Brand Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum + £32,000 - £40,000, Brentwood
- Producer Premier Media Up to £35,000, London
- Producer - Commercial Projects Premier Media Up to £35,000, London
- Quantitative Researchers Lipton Fleming £20000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account