Saatchis nets Premier Foods digital business
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 July 2013 08:00AM
Premier Foods has consolidated the digital advertising for its "power brands" into Saatchi & Saatchi. Saatchis was not previously on the Premier Foods roster.
The appointment follows Saatchis’ acquisition of the digital and social media specialist Outside Line.
The Publicis Groupe agency will work on Hovis, Ambrosia, Mr Kipling, Sharwood’s, Loyd Grossman, Bisto, Oxo and Batchelors.
Premier Foods has previously hired agencies for digital activity, including Agency Republic for Hovis, but the appointment of Saatchis fits with a new strategy of pushing its main brands.
The ad roster shops JWT London and McCann London are unaffected.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Project Managers and Campaign Project Managers £25,000- £70,0000 Nakama Between £25,000 and £70,000 depending on role, London
- Marketing Manager - South West Stopgap £39000 - £47000 per annum, South West England
- Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director Gemini Search £170 - £250 per day, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity