Creature scoops £8m Tetley creative brief
Creature has been tasked with rejuvenating the Tetley tea brand after winning its creative account.
The agency was handed the £8 million business after a four-way pitch against The Brooklyn Brothers, BETC London and M&C Saatchi. Oystercatchers ran the pitch, with support from TM Management.
Campaign first reported news of the pitch in May. Dare was the incumbent, having inherited the client when it merged with MCBD in 2011, but declined to repitch.
Amy Holdsworth, the marketing director for the UK and Ireland at Tata Global Beverages, which owns Tetley, said: "Creature’s passion, energy and fresh creative thinking were outstanding."
Dan Shute, a managing partner at Creature, said: "This is a brand that demands great advertising, and we’re stupidly excited about rising to the challenge of delivering it and showing what a sleeping giant the Tea Folk concept is. Let’s do this."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager Profiles Creative £35000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer Guru Careers £35 - 50k DOE, Based in South West London (SW18) - Commutable from Putney, Central London, The City, Greater London
- Digital Marketing Executive Better Placed Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, Leeds
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £24000 - £30000 per annum, Warwickshire