R/GA boosts London with Kat Hahn hire
R/GA has hired Kat Hahn, a former creative from Channel 4's in-house team, as an associate creative director.
Hahn joins R/GA’s London office as associate creative director on its Unilever account. R/GA has held the Unilever account since February 2012 and works on the FMCG giant’s Rexona and Sunsilk brands.
Bringing in Hahn is part of the interactive agency’s continued growth in London. The agency has hired around 22 people so far this year.
Hahn left 4Creative, where she was lead creative, in January 2013 to go freelance. She worked at agencies, including at R/GA, as a freelance for several months, before joining R/GA full time.
She has also worked at Rapp, Devilfish and Razorfish, among others. During her career, she has worked on brands including Nivea, Volkswagen and Virgin Media.
Hahn said: "I'm very excited to join R/GA, a company full of innovative and very engaged people. There is an awesome energy here and a general will to push things just that little bit further. This is what a digital agency should be like."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014