Bacardi consolidates UK digital into Weapon7
Barcadi has consolidated the digital accounts for its range of brands, including Bombay Sapphire and Grey Goose, into Weapon7.
The seven-figure win entails running all digital and social media operations for Grey Goose, Dewar’s, Bombay Sapphire and Martini, as well as the flagship Bacardi rum brand.
The brands were previously managed by various agencies, with Rapp working on the digital campaigns for Bacardi rum since 2010.
Agencies were briefed in June for the process, which ISBA assisted. The Abbot Mead Vickers BBDO Group agency Weapon7 pitched against Rapp and CMW. The decision followed a final head-to-head showdown between Weapon7 and Omnicom's Rapp.
A spokesman for Weapon7 declined to comment on the win. A spokesman for Bacardi did not respond to requests for comment.
Bacardi is the largest privately held spirits company in the world. BETC London holds Bacardi’s creative account globally, and a pan-European media review is currently underway.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London