VivaKi promotes Hopwood to head of platform, EMEA
By Simon Nias, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 30 July 2013 09:25AM
VivaKi has promoted Danny Hopwood, the director of product for Publicis Groupe's online audience targeting operation Audience on Demand (AOD) in the UK, to the new position of head of platform, EMEA.
Hopwood, who played a fundamental part in driving the product evolution and establishing AOD in the UK, will be tasked with developing the AOD offering and wider platform solutions across the EMEA region to ensure consistency of offer and quality.
AOD is an addressable media capability that aggregates precisely defined audiences from data sources and enables marketers to reach relevant audiences through a digital interface encompassing display, video and mobile.
Marco Bertozzi, the executive managing director for VivaKi EMEA, said: "We have outlined ambitious growth plans and as we continue our global expansion it’s imperative we continue to provide a superior product and maintain the high standards AOD is synonymous with.
"A large part of Danny’s new role will be working with the local markets to ensure these high standards are met. He has been an invaluable part of the team since he joined last year and his knowledge of technology and platforms mean we can continue to drive our sophistication in this space."
Hopwood joined Vivaki in 2012 from Starcom MediaVest Group, where he worked within the performance team across a number of clients including More Than insurance, Honda, Flybe, Cineworld, Capital One, Universal and Europcar.
Before this, he worked at MEC Manchester and MEC Interaction, where he was responsible for implementing emerging platforms and technology within the organisation.
Hopwood said: "The past year has seen incredible growth and pace of adoption not just within VivaKi and the agencies, but also within the supply and publisher communities we work with every day. I look forward to rolling out our growth plans and working with the publishers, platforms and AOD teams within EMEA."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Motivations and Incentives Stonor £28k - £30k plus bonus and extensive bens, Middx/Surrey/SW London
- Marketing Manager Stonor £30,000 - £35,000 plus bonus, Berkshire
- Account Director - B2B Comms - Central London WE ARE THOMAS £50-55k plus benefits, Central London
- SEO Executive - Full Service Media Agency - London Norton Leigh 25k + Benefits, Central London
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push