Half-Term Reports 2013: Adam & Eve/DDB
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 30 July 2013 04:12PM
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how Adam & Eve/DDB view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 8
Number of staff: 234 (adam&eveDDB)
New business / billings: £15m for Sony Mobile
Summary of the year so far: "We've had a busy 6 months: - Retained Flora (against Mother) - Won Sony Mobile Globally - Down to last stages on biggest pitch of the year (Morrisons) - Brilliant new work for VW -...and a brand new campaign for Halifax (without any singing!) - We won a Cannes effectiveness Gold and a were the 3rd most awarded uk agency in Cannes. - We're on the Big shortlists and have much more great work in the pipeline...."
Awards won so far in 2013: "British Arrows - 4 Gold 9 Silver 3 Bronze. Marketing Society 1 Gold for Long Term Marketing excellence - John Lewis. Cannes Lions 1 Creative Effectiveness Grand Prix 5 Bronze. Creative Circle - 1 Gold 3 Silver. One Show - 1 Gold"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London