New Look mulls pitch for social media brief
New Look has sent out a request for information to agencies, which could lead to the fashion retailer outsourcing its social media activity for the first time.
The brand’s multichannel department kicked off the process several weeks ago, with a number of agencies known to be responding to the RFI.
A New Look spokeswoman said the RFI may or may not lead to a pitch, adding that it was sent out because the retailer had been "inundated" with agency approaches and wanted to explore the market options.
Any resultant brief is expected to be international.
New Look is an independent retailer with more than 1,000 shops in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
The brand has around 120,000 followers on Twitter and won best use of social media at the Comfort Prima High Street Fashion Awards last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account