New Look mulls pitch for social media brief
New Look has sent out a request for information to agencies, which could lead to the fashion retailer outsourcing its social media activity for the first time.
The brand’s multichannel department kicked off the process several weeks ago, with a number of agencies known to be responding to the RFI.
A New Look spokeswoman said the RFI may or may not lead to a pitch, adding that it was sent out because the retailer had been "inundated" with agency approaches and wanted to explore the market options.
Any resultant brief is expected to be international.
New Look is an independent retailer with more than 1,000 shops in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
The brand has around 120,000 followers on Twitter and won best use of social media at the Comfort Prima High Street Fashion Awards last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- CLIENT MANAGER - BRIGHTON - £30K - £35K Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)