Crispin Porter & Bogusky hires Clyde McKendrick
Crispin Porter & Bogusky has hired Clyde McKendrick, from Los Angeles-based WDCW, as its executive planning director in London.
In this new role, which he started this week, McKendrick will be charged with strengthening the London agency’s planning function.
McKendrick joins Crispin Porter & Bogusky from WDCW in Los Angeles, where he was executive strategy director and worked with Amazon, MTV and Nike, among others.
He was previously the group planning director for Pepsi at TBWA/Chiat/Day, which is also based in LA.
Before relocating to LA to join TBWA, McKendrick founded The Open Consultancy, a London-based communications agency that went into liquidation in 2010.
Darin Brown, the president of CP+B Europe, said: "Clyde is a leading cultural expert and we’re thrilled to be bolstering the team with such exceptional talent."
McKendrick said: "The chance to lead strategy at CP&B London was the perfect opportunity. CP&B is an epic agency responsible for defining some of the most culturally disruptive work ever."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire
- Art Director/Head of Art Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Specialist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £33000 per annum, Coventry