Half-Term Reports 2013: Albion
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 31 July 2013 02:29PM
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how Albion view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 7
Number of staff: 68
New business / billings: 18m
Summary of the year so far: "Albion's first half of 2013 has seen plenty of momentum in new business and talked-about work. Five wins in a row saw appointments by V Energy Drinks, YouView, Hackney Fashion Hub and Zoopla, and Compare The Market naming us their ‘positively disruptive’ customer experience agency with a focus on product design and innovation. New work for Unibet and V Energy both received Campaign’s "Ad of the Day" and much online debate. Our PR & Social agency Albion Drive kicked off with client wins including Nominet Trust and VC DFJ. A key management hire of James Hurley, Enterprise Editor at The Telegraph completed the senior PR team. Albion Cell’s performance marketing offer broadened with the team now managing activity from paid social through to global DRTV. A very promising first half to build on."
Awards won so far in 2013: N/A
CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London