AussieMite "real time test match" by Toucan
Campaign Work, Thursday, 01 August 2013 08:00AM
AussieMite, the savoury spread that is looking to compete with brands such as Vegemite in Australia and Marmite in the UK, is running a social media campaign during the third Ashes Test match between England and Australia. The real-time print-style ads are being devised by creatives at Toucan, who will reflect on unfolding events at Old Trafford such as the state of play, the umpiring decisions and the weather. One example of a line used in the ads is: "That’s hit him right in the mouth!" All the executions will be posted on AussieMite’s Facebook page. The creative director is Andy Stanton and the designer is Phil Ioppolo.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Social Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers