Half-Term Reports 2013: BETC London
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 August 2013 11:00AM
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how BETC London view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 8
Number of staff: 27 full time 2 freelance
New business / billings: Global Bacardi Account / 60m billings
Summary of the year so far: "We’ve had a dream first half to 2013. Creatively we launched our first Diet Coke film for Europe – ‘Gardener’. The response it generated was staggering; over 1 billion twitter impressions; unprecedented global PR editorial; running during the Oscars in the US and now Australia. Our first benchmark creative for IBIS launched - ‘bunnies’ - scooping Pick of the Week. We won the Global Bacardi account after a final shoot-out with BBDO NY and now find ourselves custodians of the second biggest spirits brand in the world. Internally we consolidated our growth by bringing in senior hires Simon Morris as head of art, Cris Butler as head of account management, Olly Chapman as head of broadcast and Creative team Siggy and Oli. We enter the second half of the year with big creative due from Cow & Gate and Bacardi. We are excited about what 2013 continues to hold. "
Awards won so far in 2013: "New York Festivals : SILVER : Craft: Best Use of Music: Cow & Gate ‘Supergroup’ CLIO Awards : GOLD : Craft: Best Use of Music: Cow & Gate ‘Supergroup’ CLIO Awards : BRONZE: Craft: Best Editing: Cow & Gate ‘Supergroup’ Campaign OUTDOOR Hall of Fame : WIN : Cockburn’s Glass EUROBEST Awards : SILVER: Craft: Best use of music: Cow & Gate ‘Supergroup’ "
CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London