Lionel Messi dons LED suit for Adidas
Adidas has launched an online film starring Lionel Messi wearing an LED suit to promote the Adizero F50 Messi boot.
The film highlights the award-winning techniques of Messi, who won the Fifa Ballon d'Or for the best footballer in the world for a record fourth time in January, as well as the design of his new boot.
In the film Messi wears an Adidas TechFit suit with hundreds of LED lights sown into it. He also plays with a ball fitted with LED lights that light up the stripes on his boots.
The video was filmed at 1,000 frames a second using a Phantom camera to allow it to show off Messi's moves in fine detail.
Marcus Lyall directed the film through ML Studio. At Iris the creative on the campaign was Adam Fish and the global brand director at adidas is Thomas Van Schaik.
Viewers can click through from the film on YouTube to buy the special boot.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Designer become Unspecified, Central London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign