OMD's Bijan White to be Maxus EMEA digital head
Maxus has appointed Bijan White, the EMEA digital strategy director for OMD International, as its EMEA head of digital to provide an additional tier of leadership across the region.
White has been charged with developing Maxus’s digital strategy and connecting digital and traditional media.
He will be based in London and Copenhagen, and will report to Federico De Nardis, the EMEA chief executive of Maxus.
As digital strategy director for OMD international, White was a member of the board and worked for over a year on accounts including McDonald’s Europe, Bet 365 and HTC.
He was responsible for delivering commercial strategies for regional and local markets, and content concepts including web design, apps, infographics and consumer engagement.
Prior to this, he was digital strategy director of Nordics at OMD Denmark. His other previous roles include broadcast and investment director at Manning Gottlieb OMD and head of TV at PHD.
De Nardis said: "We've focused on building solid digital teams in each individual market over the last few years in a constantly evolving digital media scenario.
"Now with Bijan’s appointment, his broad international experience will help us to deliver innovative and ground-breaking work for our clients across the region."
Maxus was last week rated the fastest-growing media agency network in the world, growing 30 per cent in 2012 to become the world's 12th largest agency network, according media agency evaluator RECMA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Designer Harnham £40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester
- Social Media Account Manager - Global Agency - London Digital Gurus £27000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits , London