Estate agent Strutt & Parker calls UK creative review
Strutt & Parker, the property company, is running a review of its creative advertising arrangements, ahead of a push to become the "go-to" brand in the market.
The business, which is an independent estate agent and property consultant, has issued a brief to agencies incorporating advertising and digital work. Creativebrief is running the review.
The planned media spend is believed to be in the region of £1.5 million.
Strutt & Parker currently works with the independent agency Them London and SAS, which is part of Publicis Groupe, on its creative advertising.
It claims to have more than £3.5 billion worth of residential properties on its books and 24,000 applicants actively looking for property.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London