Half-Term Reports 2013: The Brooklyn Brothers
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 August 2013 11:00AM
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how The Brooklyn Brothers view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 7
Number of staff: 50
New business / billings: 20.5m
Summary of the year so far: "People power continues to grow as we consolidate our existing client business, helping to mobilise more modern and connected audiences. We’re seeing the value of creating content for our clients that the media want to talk about, including the anticipated launch of the new Jaguar F-Type with a short feature collaboration with Ridley Scott Associates. We’ve also picked up a couple of Lions along the way for the 3rd chapter of our Inspired by Iceland campaign. New business success has seen us become the creative and strategic partner for TKMaxx across Europe and the opportunity to promote our very own city around the world with London & Partners. We’ve brought in some great new people along for the journey including Nick Bell as Executive Creative Director, Wai Lau as Head of Design and Tarek Sioufi as Senior Planning Director. We are now 50 Brothers, seeking out the new and making the extraordinary stuff that moves people."
Awards won so far in 2013: " D&AD 'IN BOOK' recondition for Inspired by Iceland, 'Islander' CANNES 'BRONZE PR LION' - Best Travel, Tourism & Leisure for Inspired by Iceland, 'By Another Name'. CANNES 'BRINZE PR LION' - Best International Campaign for Inspired by Iceland, 'By Another Name'. EUROPEAN EFFECTIVENESS AWARDS - inspired by Iceland has picked up an top award which will be announced in September. "
CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire