Half-Term Reports 2013: M/SIX
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 August 2013 11:00AM
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how M/SIX view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 8
Number of staff: 62
New business / billings: £4800000
Summary of the year so far: "The first six months of 2013 has seen us build on our successes of 2012. We opened the year with the launch of Sun Smile - The Sun’s biggest ever reader reward programme. Our work on TalkTalk TV has made it the fastest growing IPTV service in the UK and we have unlocked the potential of Facebook as a brand and acquisition channel for Carphone Warehouse. In April we won the hotels.com account and in June we consolidated Columbus Direct Travel Insurance; we also began working with Champneys Health Spa and the protein drink brand For Goodness Shakes. Across the first six months of 2013, our media billings have grown 33% year on year making us the fastest growing media agency in the UK and in May, following this period of rapid growth, Ross Barnes and Dan Harris were promoted to the position of Joint Managing Directors of the agency."
Awards won so far in 2013:
CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films